Slinky Science Climate Cubes Weather Information Station Kit
The Slinky Science Climate Cubes Weather Information Station Kit
teaches the science behind forecasting weather and lets you create your own weather station right at home. The kit includes 3 plastic cubes that can be used individually or combined to create a complete weather station. From the information you gather, you'll begin to see patterns that affect the weather in your area and begin to predict your own local weather like a pro.
The wind vane shows which direction the wind is blowing while the anemometer measures the wind speed in both miles and kilometers per hour. Use the thermometer to read the temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius. The rain gauge measures accumulated precipitation in inches and centimeters to see how much rain has fallen over any given time. Each cube has a system of pegs and holes so the cubes can be joined together in a variety of groupings to display 4 different weather conditions. For ages 6 years and up.
- Climate cubes kit
- Create your own weather station right at home
- Teaches science behind weather forecasting
- Start predicting the weather like a real meteorologist
- 4 Functional instruments - wind vane, anemometer, thermometer, and rain gauge
- Includes 3 stackable climate cubes, rain collection cup, 3 wind vane connectors, and fun fact instruction manual
- Assembly required
- For ages 6 years and up
- Made in China