Slim-Fast Optima Strawberry Supreme Shake Mix - 12.83Oz
Meal Shake Mix - Strawberry Supreme. 14 Servings. Great value. 45% Less sugar (Each serving of shake mix contains 11g of sugar. Our Strawberry Supreme Ultra Powder Mix contains 20g of sugar) than our Strawberry Supreme Ultra Powder Mix. 200 Calories as prepared. Great taste. 24 Vitamins and minerals. 50% of daily calcium as prepared. Stir with a spoon in fat free milk. Artificially flavored. Contains no strawberry juice.
The Slim-Fast Plan: Start losing weight today with the Slim-Fast Plan. Use the Slim-Fast Day as your guide. You can eat six times a day: two Slim-Fast Meals, three snacks, one sensible meal - increase your physical activity, drink plenty of water, and lose weight! It's that simple! Then keep if off with one Slim-Fast meal a day, your sensible eating habits, and physical activity. If you start to regain weight go back on the weight loss plan. Exchange (When mixed as directed): 1 fat-free milk; 1 carbohydrate; 1/2 fat. The dietary exchanges are based on the Exchange List for Meal Planning Copyright 1995 by American Diabetes Assn. Inc. and American Dietetic Assn.
- Weight loss shake mix
- Strawberry supreme flavor
- Suggested use: Pour 1 level scoop (inside can) of Slim-Fast Optima shake mix into a large glass. Add 8 fl oz of very cold Vitamin A and D fortified fat free milk. Stir well and enjoy. If you enjoy a thicker shake, mix milk with 1/2 cup of ice in a blender until smooth. Then add a level scoop of Slim-Fast Optima shake mix. Blend for 10 seconds or more.
- Drink plenty of water or calorie-free beverages throughout the day.
- Include 30 minutes of physical activity daily.
- Manufacturer: Slim-Fast Foods Company
May contain wheat. Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine. If you want to lose weight and are under 18, pregnant, nursing, following a diet recommended by a doctor, have health problems such as diabetes, or want to lose more than 30lbs, see a doctor before starting this or any diet. Do not lose more than 2lbs a week after the first week. Rapid weight loss may cause health problems. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition. Eat at least 1,200 calories a day.