Shaw Living Storm Rug Collection - Garnet
Protect your floors and still have them look great with this stylish Shaw Living Storm Rug. Tones of coral, brown, tan, taupe, beige, wheat gold, garnet, and brick red form a sizzlin’ Santa Fe geometric design. The naturally inviting color palette blends earthy shades with bold patterns to complement any interior decor, from traditional to contemporary and everything in between.
Machine woven of heat set olefin fiber, the butter-soft finish inherently resists soil and stains, and is fade resistant for lasting beauty and performance. Rug available in area, accent, or runner sizes. In-stock status may vary. Proudly made in the USA.
- Protects your floors and is stylish at the same time.
- Santa Fe geometric design
- Coral, brown, tan, taupe, beige, wheat gold, garnet, and brick red
- Machine woven of olefin yarn
- Butter-soft finish inherently resists soil and stains.
- Fade resistant for lasting beauty and performance.
- Seared edges to prevent unraveling
- Complements any interior decor, from traditional to contemporary and everything in between
- Care instructions: Regular vacuuming helps rugs retain their beauty and extends the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately: blot with a clean cloth, spot clean with a solution of clear dish washing detergent (non-bleach) and water, rinse with water, and blot dry. Professional cleaning is recommended using the hot water extraction method. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Rug available in area, accent, or runner sizes. In-stock status may vary.
- Made in USA
1 Year Warranty