Shaw Living Percussion Rug Collection - Ebony
Cutting-edge, warm beauty. Shaw’s Percussion Rug is undoubtedly eclectic, incorporating the rich warm colors of modern interiors with the swirling lines and geometric patterns of today’s fabrics and accents. This warm collection of woven rugs is casual, but it’s 3 most prominent aspects, in order of importance, are... color, color, and color. In fact, the best way to describe this rug is to say that it’s colorfully neutral. Brown is the anchor color of the palette, but it also features a light neutral beige, wheat gold, a soft neutral light green, taupe, coral, and brick red in eclectic shaped patterns with overlapping swirl designs and lines.
Machine woven of olefin yarn, the butter-soft finish inherently resists soil and stains, and is fade resistant for lasting beauty and performance. Transform any space beautifully, easily, and instantly with the Shaw Living Percussion Rug. Rug available in area and runner sizes. In-stock status may vary. Proudly made in the USA.
- Protects your floors and is stylish at the same time.
- Eclectic styling
- Geometric patterns
- Overlapping swirl designs and lines
- Brown, beige, wheat gold, light green, taupe, coral, and brick red
- Machine woven of olefin yarn
- Butter-soft finish inherently resists soil and stains.
- Fade resistant for lasting beauty and performance.
- Seared edges to prevent unraveling
- Complements any interior decor, from traditional to contemporary and everything in between
- Care instructions: Regular vacuuming helps rugs retain their beauty and extends the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately: blot with a clean cloth, spot clean with a solution of clear dish washing detergent (non-bleach) and water, rinse with water, and blot dry. Professional cleaning is recommended using the hot water extraction method. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Rug available in area and runner sizes. In-stock status may vary.
- Made in USA
1 Year Warranty