Shaw Living Mission Leaf Rug Collection - Sage
Get inspired by the simplicity and beauty of nature with Shaw’s Mission Leaf Rug. Renowned artist, Phillip Crowe designed Mission Leaf’s style with an intention of spotlighting his love of wildlife and the great outdoors. Using shades of brown, tan, wheat gold, green, beige, coral, brick red, and robin egg blue, Crowe "paints" interconnected leaf designs around the border connected to modern seed-like imagery in the center of the sage background to create a warm ambience for any room in your home.
Machine woven of heatset olefin fiber, the butter-soft finish inherently resists soil and stains, and is fade resistant for lasting beauty and performance. Transform any space beautifully, easily, and instantly with the Shaw Mission Leaf Rug. Part contemporary, part classic. Versatile enough to be at home in any environment. Rug available in area, accent, scatter, and runner sizes. In-stock status may vary. Proudly made in the USA.
- Protects your floors and is stylish at the same time.
- Features design of renowned artist, Phillip Crowe
- Interconnected leaf designs around the border connected to modern seed-like imagery in the center of the sage background
- Shades of brown, tan, wheat gold, green, beige, coral, brick red, and robin egg blue
- Machine woven of olefin yarn
- Butter-soft finish inherently resists soil and stains.
- Fade resistant for lasting beauty and performance.
- Seared edges to prevent unraveling.
- Great choice for contemporary or traditional settings
- Care instructions: Regular vacuuming helps rugs retain their beauty and extends the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately: blot with a clean cloth, spot clean with a solution of clear dish detergent (non-bleach) and water, rinse with water, and blot dry. Professional cleaning is recommended using the hot water extraction method. Do not dry-clean. Do not bleach.
- Rug available in area, accent, scatter, and runner sizes. In-stock status may vary.
- Made in USA