Shaw Living Josephine Rug Collection
Protect your floors and still have them look gorgeous with the Shaw Josephine Rug. Brown is the anchor color of the palette, but it also boasts tan, taupe, beige, slate blue, and soft coral in an eclectic rectangular design, making it a great choice for contemporary or traditional settings. Machine woven of heatset olefin fiber, the butter-soft finish inherently resist soil and stains, and is fade resistant for lasting beauty and performance. Transform any space beautifully, easily, and instantly with the Shaw Josephine Rug. Part contemporary, part classic. Versatile enough to be at home in any environment. Rug available in area, accent, and runner sizes. In-stock status may vary. Proudly made in the USA.
- Protects your floors and is stylish at the same time.
- Brown is the anchor color of the palette
- Tan, taupe, beige, slate blue, and soft coral
- Eclectic rectangular design
- Machine woven of olefin yarn
- Butter-soft finish inherently resists soil and stains.
- Fade resistant for lasting beauty and performance.
- Seared edges to prevent unraveling.
- Great choice for contemporary or traditional settings
- Care instructions: Regular vacuuming helps rugs retain their beauty and extends the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately: blot with a clean cloth, spot clean with a solution of clear dish detergent (non-bleach) and water, rinse with water, and blot dry. Professional cleaning is recommended using the hot water extraction method. Do not dry-clean. Do not bleach.
- Rug available in area, accent, and runner sizes. In-stock status may vary.
- Made in USA