Shaw Living Idyll Rug Collection
Cutting-edge, beautiful, and affordable. Shaw’s Idyll Rug is undoubtedly eclectic, incorporating the latest fashion colors of modern interiors with the floral patterns and geometric shapes of today’s fabrics and accents. This entry-level collection of wovens is casual. But its 3 most prominent aspects, in order of importance, are... color, color, and color. In fact, the best way to describe this rug is to say that it’s colorfully neutral. Brown is the anchor color of the palette, but it also features a light neutral beige, taupe, and robin egg blue in a marriage of floral designs with geometric patterns.
Machine woven of olefin yarn, the butter-soft finish inherently resists soil and stains, and is fade resistant for lasting beauty and performance. Transform any space beautifully, easily, and instantly with the Shaw Idyll Rug. Rug available in area, runner, accent, and scatter sizes. In-stock status may vary. Proudly made in the USA.
- Protects your floors and is stylish at the same time.
- Brown is the anchor color of the palette
- Light neutral beige, taupe, and robin egg blue
- Floral designs with geometric patterns
- Machine woven of olefin yarn
- Butter-soft finish inherently resists soil and stains.
- Fade resistant for lasting beauty and performance.
- Seared edges to prevent unraveling.
- Great choice for contemporary or traditional settings
- Care instructions: Regular vacuuming helps rugs retain their beauty and extends the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately: blot with a clean cloth, spot clean with a solution of clear dish detergent (non-bleach) and water, rinse with water, and blot dry. Professional cleaning is recommended using the hot water extraction method. Do not dry-clean. Do not bleach.
- Rug available in area, runner, accent, and scatter sizes. In-stock status may vary.
- Made in USA