Shaw Living Antiquity Rug Collection - Garnet
Bring the legacy of the past vividly to life in your home with the Shaw Living Antiquity Rug. This gorgeous rug reflects the essence of timeless beauty and style. Shades of brick red, brown, wheat gold, soft coral, and tan in floral patterns adorn this rug with an eclectic display of coordinating leaves throughout with a center in solid garnet; evoking impressions of the skillful old-world artisans of Persia and Europe. The rich and inviting color palette blends earthy shades with vibrant ebony tones to complement any interior decor, from traditional to contemporary and everything in between.
Two distinctive antiqued color palettes create the look of fine antiques in this rug with a luxurious feel that is remarkably similar to wool. Machine woven of olefin yarn, the butter-soft finish inherently resists soil and stains, and is fade resistant for lasting beauty and performance. Rug available in area and accent sizes. In-stock status may vary. Proudly made in the USA.
- Protects your floors and is stylish at the same time.
- Brick red, brown, wheat gold, and tan
- Floral patterns
- Eclectic display of coordinating leaves throughout rug
- Center in solid garnet
- Evokes impressions of the skillful old-world artisans of Persia and Europe.
- Machine woven of olefin yarn
- Butter-soft finish inherently resists soil and stains.
- Fade resistant for lasting beauty and performance.
- Seared edges to prevent unraveling
- Great choice for contemporary or traditional settings
- Care instructions: Regular vacuuming helps rugs retain their beauty and extends the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately: blot with a clean cloth, spot clean with a solution of clear dish washing detergent (non-bleach) and water, rinse with water, and blot dry. Professional cleaning is recommended using the hot water extraction method. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Rug available in area and accent sizes. In-stock status may vary.
- Made in USA
1 Year Warranty