Toothpaste - daily for sensitive teeth - multi action. Foaming gel. Penetrates hard-to-reach areas. Recommended by 9 out of 10 dentists. How does it work? New Sensodyne Iso-Active transforms into microfine foam during brushing penetrating hard to reach areas to thoroughly clean the whole mouth and soothe the nerve. Does not contain CFCs.
- Iso-active toothpaste for sensitive teeth
- SIze: 4.3 oz
- Ingredients: Active ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%); Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PEG-8, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Isopentane, Flavor, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Sodium Hydroxide, FD and C Blue 1.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth due to cold heat acids sweets or contact. Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Suggested use: Adults and children 12 years of age and older apply at least a 1" strip of the toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
- Manufacturer: GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
Warning: When using this product If irritation occurs discontinue use. If pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use please visit your dentist. Step use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem mat may need prompt care by a dentist. Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.