Scientific Explorer Wacky Weird Weather Kit
The Scientific Explorer Wacky Weird Weather Kit
is an educational make-it-yourself set that allows your child to uncover all the secrets behind our weird and wacky weather. There are many kinds of forces at work in nature that create all kinds of weather conditions - everything from a little bit of drizzle to massive storms like hurricanes.
This set is designed to inspire young scientists to understand the science of storms in order to make a tornado, create a tidal wave, make their own powerful weather effects, create lighting at home, make their own storm front, and whip up a blizzard in a test tube. Questions like "What makes a Tsunami?" and "How does a volcano make rain?" are just a few of topics addressed in this kit.
Your child will learn to act and think like a real scientist by comparing things, asking questions and making observations with their different senses, understanding the really fun and cool science about weather and what makes it so weird. For ages 8 years and up with adult supervision.
- Wacky weather science kit
- Uncover all the secrets behind our weird and wacky weather
- Make a tornado, create a tidal wave, make powerful weather effects, and whip up a blizzard
- Learn to act and think like a real scientist by comparing things, asking questions, and making observations
- Includes test tube with cap, color tablets, 2 plastic bottles, vortex connector, 15 beads, balloon, instant snow, measuring spoon, volcano mold and cap, baking soda, citric acid, and instruction manual
- Assembly required
- For ages 8 years and up with adult supervision
- Made in China