Scientific Explorer Rocket Car Science Kit
The Rocket Car is a powerful, high performance racer that's easy to assemble and powered by carbon dioxide gas that forms from the chemical reaction between baking soda and vinegar. The high pressure fueling module is the secret to controlling gas pressure inside the Rocket Car, making it so you can adjust the reaction's power to the right level for young racers or advanced land speed challengers.
As you learn more, experiment with different proportions to create your own secret rocket fuel mixture. Your child will see chemistry and physics in a new light while exploring chemical reactions, matter, energy, aerodynamics, and more. Experiments are recommended on large asphalt or concrete surfaces or fields where the dirt and grass are smooth. For ages 9 years and up.
- Rocket car science kit
- Launch your very own Rocket Car over 200' while learning lots about rocket science
- Easy to assemble
- Powered by carbon dioxide that forms from the chemical reaction between baking soda and vinegar
- Adjust the power of the your chemical reaction for either young flyers or advanced rocket pilots
- Includes paper stock die cut axle support, 3 plastic wheels, 2 aluminum rods, rubber tubing, piece red plastic film, pieces silver duralar, fueling module, 2 plastic bottles, piece balsa wood, nose cone, 10" weather stripping, pre-cut clear tubing, template, and 10-page instruction booklet
- Recommended for use on large asphalt or concrete surfaces, or fields with smooth dirt and grass
- Assembly required
- For ages 9 years and up
- Made in China