Scientific Explorer Amusement Park Science Kit
Scientific Explorer Amusement Park Science is an educational make-it-yourself kit that lets your child create their own amusement park. Amusement parks are fun, exciting and sometimes even a little scary. They also make great science labs. How do roller coasters go up and down? How do swings fly through the air? How do carousels spin? What makes bumper cars hover? These wild rides use science to do things they're not supposed to do.
This kit includes 7 activities that let your child build all kinds of rides, from swings to coasters, and along the way, they'll discover the secrets behind kinetic energy and the science that makes these rides so thrilling. Each activity will have your child thinking like a real scientist by comparing things, asking questions, and making observations using their different senses. For ages 8 years and up with adult supervision.
- Amusement park science kit
- Includes 7 fun activities
- Everything you need to create your own amusement park
- Discover how roller coasters go up and down, how swings fly through the air, how carousels spin, what makes bumper cars hover, and more
- Includes 4 balloons, steel ball bearing, 0.25" hex nut, 2 swing top canopy pieces, swing disc, dowel rod, four 8" string pieces, 2 tubing pieces, 4 washers, 8 swing labels for washers, 2 bumper car assembly discs, 2 water bottle caps, 2 bumper car labels, 4 foam bumpers, roller coaster assembly, magnetic wand, and activity guide
- Assembly required
- For ages 8 years and up with adult supervision
- Made in China