Scientific Explorer 3-in-1 Motor Boat Madness and Sonic Electronics Kit
The Scientific Explorer Motor Boat Madness and Sonic Electronics Kit is designed to inspire young scientists to explore the world of electromagnetism. Assemble a battery powered motor, wire an electric bell and buzzer, build a telegraph machine, and learn how each one works.
This 3-in-1 safe and fun educational make-it-yourself kit includes a step-by-step 20-page booklet with 16 different activities for your "junior electrician." Once completed, enjoy putting the motorboat in the water and watching it cruise, sending Morse Code through the working telegraph, ringing the bell, and buzzing the buzzer. For ages 8 years and up with adult supervision.
- Motor Boat Madness science kit
- Explore the world of electromagnetism
- Build a battery-powered electric motor
- Wire an electric bell and buzzer
- Build a telegraph machine
- Fun and safe
- Step-by-step 20-page instruction booklet with 16 activities
- Includes base, bobbin, u-bracket, plastic support, 2 plastic battery straps, magnet holder, contact adjusting screw, 4 battery terminals, magnet wire, sandpaper, bell, screw, screwdriver, compass needle, metal flipper, bell hammer, paper clip, pushbutton, cover, spring, contact, 2 contact terminals, spool of wire, propeller, boat, motor base, rear spacer, front spacer, spacer ring, spacer cap, battery holder, 2 magnets, sandpaper, compass needle, motor shaft, 3 battery contacts, 3 armature contacts, 2 brushes, 10 armature plates
- Requires 1 D battery (not included)
- Assembly required
- For ages 8 years and up with adult supervision
- Made in China