Salt Sense Diamond Crystal Real Iodized Salt - 1 Canister (13 oz)
1 Canister = 13 oz (368.5 g); Real Iodized Salt. 33% Less sodium per teaspoon. This salt provides iodide, a necessary nutrient. Sodium content comparison per tsp: granulated salt 2,360 mg compared to Salt Sense Salt 1.560 mg. 100 Grams of either product contains 39 100 mg of sodium. Real salt. Not a salt substitute. With Salt Sense salt, you no longer have to sacrifice great taste for the benefits of a lower sodium diet. That's because Salt Sense brand is salt, only better. Our salt's unique flake-shaped crystals are larger, yet lighter than ordinary cubed-shaped salt granules. This helps you consume less sodium with every use. Yet, the faster-dissolving crystals deliver more flavor with every bite. No metallic salt-substitute taste. Choose sensibly. If your physician has recommended a lower sodium diet, try the DASH way: [(Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) diet study sponsored by the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute]: 1. Compare Nutrition Facts labels and shop for reduced-sodium or no salt-added products. 2. Choose fresh poultry, fish and meats instead of canned, smoked or processed alternatives. 3. Cut back on hidden sources of sodium. 4. Replace your regular table salt with a reduced-sodium product like Salt Sense brand salt. Product of USA.
- 1 Canister of 13 oz (368.5 g)
- Real Salt... with 33% less sodium by volume than granulated salt
- Ingredients: Salt, Silicon Dioxide, Tricalcium Phosphate, Dextrose, Sodium Bicarbonate and Potassium Iodide (0.006%).
- Season and cook with Salt Sense brand salt as you would with regular table salt. No need to adjust measurements.
- Manufacturer: Cargill, Incorporated
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.