Safety 1st onBoard 35 Air Infant Car Seat - Great Lakes
Safety 1st helps you to start your little one off on the right road with the onBoard 35 Air Infant Car Seat. Featuring Air Protect Side Impact Technology, it brings revolutionary protection to an easy-to-transport infant car seat. With 17% more leg room than most infant car seats and a harness specially designed to fit preemies, the onBoard 35 Air Infant Car Seat easily accommodates your growing baby in a rear-facing position from a tiny 4 lbs on up to a tall 35 lbs. The specially designed Carry Curve handle ensures a comfortable move for both you and your baby between the car and wherever you need to go.
- Infant car seat
- 17% More leg room than most infant car seats.
- Side impact protection
- 5-Point harness with up-front harness adjustment
- Customizable insert and low harness slots make the seat ideal for preemies and adjustable for growing babies.
- Carry Curve Handle features ergonomic design.
- Easily clicks into base and stroller
- Adjustable base
- Base Belt Lock easily secures your vehicle seat belt during installation.
- Infant head roll
- 4 Harness heights and 3 buckle positions to fit your growing baby.
- Air Protect revolutionary side impact technology immediately reduces side impact forces through the precise release of air.
- JPMA certified
- 1 Click LATCH installation system
- Pattern: Great Lakes
- Weight capacity: 4-35 lbs
- Height capacity: 32" or less
- Made in China
1 Year Limited Warranty