Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Infant Car Seat - Seaport
The Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Infant Car Seat is a perfect fit for smaller cars and helps protect your child longer in both rear and forward-facing positions. Rear-facing, it keeps them comfortable up to 40 lbs. Change the seat to a forward-facing position once they're ready, and they'll be snug in the 5-point harness all the way to 65 lbs.
- Convertible infant car seat
- Rear facing: 5-40 lbs; 19-40"
- Forward facing: 22-65 lbs; 34-52"
- Compact design for small cars
- Side impact protection
- 5-Point harness with up-front adjustment
- 5 Harness heights and 3 buckle locations for proper occupant fit
- EPP energy absorbing foam
- Multi-position adjustable head support
- Removable cup holder
- Lumbar body pillows
- LATCH equipped
- Meets or exceeds federal safety standards.
- Measures 12"L x 18"W x 23.5"H
- Click here for product manual for Safety 1st Seaport Car Seat (PDF)
- Made in USA
1 Year Limited Warranty