Safety 1st Alpha Elite 65 Convertible Infant Car Seat - Rachel
With a harness rated to 65 lbs, the Safety 1st Alpha Elite Convertible Infant Car Seat is helping keep children in harnesses longer. As an extended-use car seat with superior comfort and convenience features, it'll please parents and children alike with 3 separate functions: rear-facing infant car seat, forward-facing car seat with harness to 65 lbs, and belt-positioning booster. See the entire Rachel Collection
- Convertible infant car seat
- Rear facing: 5-40 lbs; 19-40"
- Forward facing: 22-65 lbs; 34-53"
- Booster mode: 40-100 lbs; 43-57"
- QuickFit Harness System
- Easily adjust harness height
- Side impact protection
- 3-Position recline adjusts with one hand
- Removable infant head support
- EPP energy absorbing foam
- Rotating arm rests
- Removable infant lumbar cushion
- Detachable cup holder
- 5-Point harness with up-front adjustment
- LATCH equipped
- Meets or exceeds federal safety standards.
- Colorful pink pattern
- Measures 12"L x 19.5"W x 28"H
- Click here for product manual for Safety 1st Rachel Car Seat (PDF)
- Made in USA
7 Year Limited Warranty