Cough, cold, and flu - adult. Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer. Chlorpheniramine Maleate - antihistamine. Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant. Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant. Relieves: cough, body aches/fever, headache, sore throat, stuffy nose, runny nose, sneezing. For ages 12 and over. Alcohol-free. Dosage cup included. Each teaspoon contains: sodium (2 mg).
- Nighttime cough, cold and flu liquid
- Size: 4 oz
- Ingredients: Active Ingredients (in each 5 ml tsp): Acetaminophen, USP (160 mg); Chlorpheniramine Maleate, USP (1 mg); Dextromethorphan HBr, USP (5 mg); Phenylephrine HCI, USP (2.5 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Add, Artificial, and, Natural Flavors, FD and C Red No. 40, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Menthol, Polyethylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold or flu, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies: headache; nasal congestion; sore throat; fever; cough; minor aches and pains; runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; itching of the nose or throat.
- Do not take more than 5 doses in any 24-hour period. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause serious liver damage. This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age. Adults and children 12 years and over: 4 teaspoons every 4 hours. Children under 12 years: do not use. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Manufacturer: Wyeth Consumer Healthcare
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if user takes: more than 5 doses In 24 hours, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use: to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy, if user is now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product, with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure. Ask a doctor before use if user has: liver disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, glaucoma, cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if user is: taking any other pain reliever/fever reducer, taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product: do not use more than directed, marked drowsiness may occur, avoid alcoholic drinks, alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery, excitability may occur, especially in children. Stop use and ask a doctor if: user gets nervous, dizzy, or sleepless, pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults), fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present, cough comes hack or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition, new symptoms occur. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before we. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention Is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.