Cough suppressant/throat drops - natural honey-herb. Fights coughs naturally. Soothes sore throats. With natural honey. Ricola Natural Honey-Herb Cough Drops contain menthol in a blend of Ricola's delicious Swiss alpine herbs and natural honey. Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 75 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat, and loss of voice. Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats. Product of Switzerland.
- Cough suppressant throat drops
- 2 Bags (24 ea)
- Ingredients: Active Ingredient (in each Drop): Menthol, (2.0 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Color (Caramel), Extract of Ricola's Herb Mixture (Elder, Horehound, Hyssop, Lemon Balm, Linden Flowers, Mallow, Peppermint, Sage, Thyme, Wild Thyme), Honey, Natural Flavors (Honey, Peppermint Oil), Starch Syrup, Sugar.
- Suggested use: Temporarily relieves: cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants; occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth.
- Adults and children 6 years and older: Dissolve 3 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor. Children under 6 years: Ask a doctor. Store in a dry place.
- Manufacturer: Ricola USA Inc.
Sore throat warnings: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious, do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent a chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus). Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition, sore mouth does not improve in 7 days, irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens. Keep out of reach of children.