Rice-A-Roni - Broccoli Au Gratin - 1 Box (6.5 oz)
1 Box = 6.5 oz (184g); Broccoli Au Gratin. Rice, pasta, three cheeses and broccoli with other natural flavors. Join the trolley on a taste adventure around the world. From the zesty to the savory to every delicious corner of the Earth, Rice-A-Roni takes you on an exciting flavor journey.
- 1 Box of 6.5 oz (184g)
- Ingredients: Rice, Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Oil (Adds a dietary Insignificant Amount of Trans Fat), Cheddar, Parmesan And Romano Cheeses (Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Reduced Lactose Whey, Whey, Broccoli (Dried) Onions (Dried), Corn Syrup (Dried), Palm Oil, Natural Flavors, Corn Starch- Modified, Mono-Sodium Glutamate, Cream, Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Sodium Casemate, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Sorbic Acid), Lactic Acid, Autolyzed Yeast Extract (Dried), Spinach (Dried), Annatto Extract Color, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Ferric Orthophosphate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Riboflavin.
- What you need: 2-1/4 cups water, 2-1/2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat. 1. In a large skillet, combine rice-pasta mix and 2-1/2 tablespoons of margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat. Sauté over medium heat until pasta is golden brown, stirring frequently. 2. Slowly stir in 2-1/4 cups water and special seasonings; bring to a boil. 3. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until rice it is tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. 2-1/2 cups prepared.
- Less fat directions: Follow stovetop or microwave directions, except substitute margarine with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil. (Fat reduced to 9g from 17g per serving, with saturated fat reduced to 3.5g from 4g and trans fat reduced to Og from 3.5g per serving. 80 Calories from fat per serving.)
- Microwave Directions: 1. In a round 2-quart microwaveable glass casserole dish, combine rice-pasta mix and 2-1/2 tablespoons of margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat. 2. Microwave uncovered, at high 1 minute. 3. Stir. 4. Microwave at high 1 to 2 more minute(s) or until pasta is golden brown. 5. Remove dish from microwave and allow to cool for 2 minutes. Caution; dish will be hot. 6. Slowly stir in 2-3/4 cups water and special seasonings. 7. Microwave uncovered, at high 18 to 21 minutes or until rice is tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Microwave ovens vary; adjust times as needed.
- Manufacturer: Golden Grain Co.
Contains wheat, soy and milk ingredients.