Revell 1:25 1969 Shelby GT500 Model Kit
The '69 Shelby GT-500 is considered by many to be one of the premier muscle cars of the era. Whether it was set up as a modern day street machine or street stock off the showroom floor, the Shelby was the hottest model of its time. This model kit includes the parts you need to build it as either a muscle car with stock or custom options.
The highly detailed 428 Cobra Jet engine can be built stock or with dual quads on a high-rise manifold. The complete interior detail and waterslide decals with authentic Shelby stripes make this model even more realistic. With detailed illustrated instructions to take you through every step, assembly is easy. For ages 12 years and up.
- 69 Shelby GT500 model kit
- 1:25 Scale
- Skill level: 2
- Parts: 115+
- Build in 1 of 2 ways: stock, with dual quads on high-rise manifold.
- Complete interior detail
- Waterslide decals with authentic Shelby stripes in 3 different colors
- Comes with illustrated assembly instructions
- Assembly required
- For ages 12 years and up
- Measures 7"W x 4.3" H x 9"D
- Weighs 1.3 lbs
- Click here for instructions for Revell 1:25 69 Shelby GT500 Model Kit (PDF)
- Made in China