Revell 1:25 1969 Camaro Z28 Model Kit
The '69 Camaro Z28 is one of the more unusual of the first generation Camaro models. Along with having tire-melting acceleration, it also handled corners well. This '69 Camaro Z28 model kit features authentically detailed 302 V-8 engine, optional standard or Rally Sport front end treatments, a newly-tooled set of large diameter custom chrome wheels, and low profile tires with realistic tread.
A set of chrome stock wheels and tires are also included. The 1:25 scale makes this model the perfect size for displaying in your home. With detailed illustrated instructions to take you through every step, assembly is easy. For ages 12 years and up.
- 69 Camaro Z28 model kit
- 1:25 Scale
- Skill level: 2
- Parts: 110+
- Authentically detailed 302 V-8 engine
- Optional standard or rally sport front end treatments
- Newly-tooled set of large diameter custom chrome wheels and low profile tires
- Chrome stock wheels and tires are also supplied.
- Black vinyl tires
- Comes with illustrated assembly instructions
- Assembly required
- For ages 12 years and up
- Measures 7"W x 4.3" H x 9"D
- Weighs 1.5 lbs
- Click here for instructions for Revell 1:25 69 Camaro Z28 Model Kit (PDF)
- Made in China