Revell 1:24 1979 Camaro Z 28 Model Kit
The Chevrolet Camaro has been one of America's favorite cars since its introduction in 1967. The enormous success of the Ford Mustang spurred the other automakers to develop their own competitors. These smaller personal luxury cars were known as pony cars. Chevy provided the Camaro with the clean good looks and the pizzazz needed to ensure that it would be a hit with consumers.
This Camaro model car kit can be built 1 of 3 ways: stock, street machine, or drag racer. Open the car's hood to reveal a very detailed Chevrolet engine. A detailed interior and waterslide decals make this model kit even more realistic. With detailed illustrated instructions to take you through every step, assembly is easy. For ages 12 years and up.
- 79 Camaro Z 28 model kit
- 1:24 Scale
- Skill level: 2
- Parts: 95
- Build in 1 of 3 ways: stock, street machine, or drag racer.
- Opening hood reveals a very detailed Chevrolet engine.
- Detailed interior
- Realistic waterslide decals
- Comes with illustrated assembly instructions
- Assembly required
- For ages 12 years and up
- Measures 7"W x 4.3" H x 9"D
- Weighs 1.35 lbs
- Click here for instructions for Revell 1:24 79 Camaro Z 28 Model Kit (PDF)
- Made in China