Revell 1:24 1970 Mustang Boss 429 Model Kit
The '70 Boss 429 Mustang showed just how important the high performance image was to Ford at the dawn of the 1970's. In sharp contrast to the well balanced Boss 302, Ford built the 429 with only one thing in mind - brute power. This model car Mustang can be built in 1 of 3 ways: as a factory stock 1970 Boss 429, a customized street machine, or a modern "Motor City Muscle" machine.
Your choice of custom chrome mags, chrome Magnum 500 wheels, or large diameter chrome custom wheels lets you customize your model. Build highly detailed dual quads on a tunnel ram intake manifold or stock engine. The waterslide custom graphic and authentic factory stock decals make this model kit realistic. With detailed illustrated instructions to take you through every step, assembly is easy. For ages 12 years and up.
- 70 Mustang Boss 429 model kit
- 1:24 Scale
- Skill level: 2
- Parts: 90+
- Build in 1 of 3 ways: factory stock 1970 Boss 429, customized street machine, modern "Motor City Muscle."
- Choice of custom chrome mags, chrome Magnum 500 wheels, or large-diameter chrome custom wheels
- Highly detailed dual quads on a tunnel ram intake manifold or stock engine.
- Waterslide custom graphic and authentic factory stock decals
- Comes with illustrated assembly instructions
- Assembly required
- For ages 12 years and up
- Measures 7"W x 4.3" H x 9"D
- Weighs 1.4 lbs
- Click here for instructions for Revell 1:24 70 Mustang Boss 429 Model Kit (PDF)
- Made in China