xxResolve Carpet Cleaner - High-Traffic Foam - 2 Cans (22 oz ea)
1 Can = 22 oz (623 g); Carpet Cleaner - High-Traffic Foam. For high-traffic areas. Protects and repels stains! Removes toughest ground-in dirt. Cleans, deodorizes and protects your carpet! Resolve High-Traffic Foam Carpet Cleaner has a unique cleaning and protective formula to help make cleaning large carpet areas easier. Safely cleans and deodorizes large carpet areas. Protects against dirt and the toughest greasy stains while leaving carpet plush. Makes cleaning easier - helps prevent future soils from setting deep into carpet fibers. Resolve High-Traffic Foam Carpet Cleaner is safe to use on wool, nylon and stain-resistant carpet. Contents will clean a carpeted area of 168 square feet (12' x 14'). If accidentally sprayed on wood furniture, just wipe off. Contains no phosphates. Contains no CFCs or other ozone-depleting substances. Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols. Made in USA.
- 2 Cans of 22 oz (623 g)
- Suggested use: Before Cleaning: Vacuum carpet thoroughly to remove loose dirt. Test a small, hidden area for colorfastness and examine when dry. If color is affected do not use. For upholstery, look for manufacturer's cleanability code tag. Use on fabrics coded WS or W. If coded X or S, do not use. Not recommended for use on velvet, silk, vinyl, or leather.
- Large Area Carpet Cleaning: 1. Shake can well. Hold can upside down about 2 feet above carpet. Spray foam evenly over a 3 foot square area. 2. Work the foam into carpet in two directions using a damp, colorfast mop. 3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until the entire area is cleaned. 4. When dry, vacuum thoroughly to remove dried foam and loosened dirt.
- Self Cleaning: 1. Shake can well before and during use. Hold can upside down about 2' above carpet. Spray lightly and evenly using a side to side sweeping motion (the carpet color should show through). 2. Allow 15 minutes for the foam to loosen dirt and to dry. Drying time may vary with humidity and depth of carpet pile. 3. When dry, vacuum thoroughly to remove dried foam and loosened dirt.
- Upholstery Cleaning: 1. Blot wet soils with a clean absorbent cloth. 2. Shake can well and generously apply directly to stain from a distance of 4-6 inches. Allow foam to absorb into stain for 3 minutes. 3. Gently blot area with a clean, damp, colorfast sponge or cloth. Rub gently if required. Do not overset fabrics. Hint: To avoid rings, clean entire section where soil occurs. 4. Rinse sponge or cloth and repeat as necessary. Allow fabric to dry thoroughly before use.
- Manufacturer: Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F. Avoid freezing.