Red Rover Game
Red Rover is a memory matching game combined with run-around play. It features an adorable electronic talking dog and 12 colored bones each with a number, shape, or letter. The object of the game is to collect the most bones.
The game is set up by placing the 12 bones randomly around a space. Play starts when preschoolers press the Red Rover nose and he calls out which bones he wants. Preschoolers run to find the right bone and feed it to Rover - if they’re right, they keep the bone. If they’re wrong, Red Rover encourages them to go back and find the right one. Whoever helps Rover the fastest wins. For ages 3 years and up.
- Red Rover game
- Memory-matching game with run-around play
- Adorable electronic talking dog
- Press the Red Rover nose to make him call out which bones he wants
- Collect the most bones to win
- Includes game unit, 12 plastic bones, and instructions
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- For ages 3 years and up
- Made in China