Recliner Risers - Set of 4
When a person stands from the typical recliner, it tilts forward, dropping the arms and seat of an already low chair by 3"-4". The problem is not resolved by simply raising the chair 5" or 6", as that makes the chair dangerously unstable. Recliner Risers are a safe and easy solution! When Recliner Risers are installed, they raise a chair 1-3/4" and limit the forward tilt, allowing an additional 3"-4" of lift.
The 4"-6" of extra support gives a weakened person a biomechanical advantage and enables them to stand on their own. Recliner Risers attach quickly and easily to the wooden base of your favorite recliner. The patented design raises your effective seat height 4"-6" while only raising your chair 1-3/4".
- Raises recliner height
- Makes standing or sitting easy
- Does not interfere with rocking or reclining of chair
- Padded base
- Slip resistant and non-marking pads protect floor
- Easy assembly
- Installs quickly with included wood screws
- Low profile
- Matches look and feel of furniture
- Rocker limiter
- Limits forward tilt to make standing safe and easy
- Made in China
- Some assembly required.
- 2.5"W x 6"H x 1.75"D
- Product weight: 2lbs
- Weight capacity: 800lbs (including furniture)
- Includes set of 4 recliner risers, 2 rocker limiters, 16 screws, Velcro, and instruction manual
- Product Information Sheet (PDF)