Raid Fumigator Fumigating Fogger - 1 Box (3 foggers)
1 Box = 3 0.35 oz units; Fumigating Fogger. 3 Pack. Dry fog kills bugs where they hide. No wet mess or residue. Delayed fogging action. Penetrates deep to kill more bugs. Kills roaches, palmetto bugs, water bugs, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, flies, ants, and spiders. Raid Fumigator Fumigating Fogger creates a deep-penetrating fumigating fog that flushes bugs out from where they hide and kills them on contact. When activated, it fumigates the whole room with a dry, white cloud of fog. The fumigating fog stays in the air during the 3-hour treatment, penetrating deep, filling cracks and crevices and going way under furniture and appliances to kill bugs where they hide. That is why it kills so many bugs! Raid Fumigator Fumigating Fogger can be used in kitchens, living areas, garages, attics, basements, and pet areas. Drives bugs out and kills on contact delayed fogging allows time to leave room. No oily residue on surfaces. Fresh scent. Made in Canada.
- 1 Box of 3 foggers
- Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Permethrin (12.6%). Inert Ingredients: (87.4%).
- 1 unit treachts a room of up to 16' x 206'. For best results, keep treated rooms closed for 3 hours after treatment. Do not open until ready to use. It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Preparation and Directions for Using: 1. Room Preparation - Open cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets and doors in the areas to be treated. Remove or cover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and surfaces (newspapers may be used). Remove plants, pets and birds. Tightly cover or remove fish tanks and bowls. Turn off air flow systems in aquariums. Close outside doors and windows. Shut off fans and air conditioners and temporarily disconnect smoke alarms. treatment: 2. Do not open until ready to use. Grasp the foil tab and peel it off the plastic cup. Remove the metal can from the cup. 3. Add water to the line near the base of the plastic cup. Do not overfill. Place the plastic cup on the floor in the center of the room. To activate: 4. Replace the metal can into the plastic cup. Do not insert upside down. 5. Fumigation starts within 1-2 minutes. Leave the room and keep the outside doors and windows closed for 3 hours. After treatment: 6. Before reoccupying the areach, open all doors and windows and allow the treated areach to air for 30 minutes. 7. Turn on smoke alarms and aquariums.
- Storage and disposal: Storage - Store unused units in this outside carton in a dry areach inaccessible to children. Disposal - This container may be recycled in the few but growing number of communities where steel aerosol can recycling is available. Before offering for recycling, empty the can by using the product according to the label. Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- Manufacturer: S.C. Johnson and Son, Inc.
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals - Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing smoke. Do not remain in enclosed areas during treatment. Ventilate enclosed areas before returning. Avoid contamination of food and foodstuffs. Cover and turn off fish aquariums. Remove plants, pets and birds before using. Wash hands with soap and water after handling this product. First Aid: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. If Swallowed - Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If On Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If In Eyes - Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Physical and Chemical Hazards: When metal can comes in contact with the water, and for 30 minutes thereafter, the metal can will be hot. This is normal. In order to avoid skin burns, do not touch hot metal can during this time. Heat resistant plastic cup protects the surface where it is placed.