Rachael Ray Round and Square Collection 12-Inch Divided Dish
Keep sauces separate from breads, crackers away from cheese, and tortilla chips safe from salsa with this divided dish. The 12" dish features 2 separate compartments for all those snacks and appetizers that go better together.
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray has parlayed a lifelong love of food into a wildly successful career as a syndicated television star, an iconic Food Network television personality, best selling cookbook author, founder and editorial director of her own lifestyle magazine, and Founder of the Yum-o! organization.
Starting in local TV, Rachael established a long-term relationship with the Food Network, hosting shows such as Rachael's Vacations, Tasty Travels, $40 A Day, Inside Dish, and 30-Minute Meals.
Rachael launched her successful syndicated daytime program, Rachael Ray, in the fall of 2006. Showcasing Rachael's warmth, energy and boundless curiosity, the show invites viewers to experience life the Rachael Ray way. Credited with getting America back in the kitchen with her easy approach to cooking, Rachael takes the same philosophy beyond the kitchen and into all aspects of the show.
In addition to her television endeavors, Rachael has turned her 30-Minute Meals concept into a bestselling series of cookbooks.
- Divided serving dish
- 2 Distinct spaces to keep sauces and foods separated.
- Flared rim with cutouts for easy grasping
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Safe for use in the microwave, refrigerator, or freezer
- Part of Rachael Ray's Round & Square collection (individual pieces sold separately).
- Available in green and red (in-stock status may vary).
- Made of stoneware
- Care instructions: Dishwasher safe.
- Measures 14.3"L x 9.75"W x 4"H
- Made in China