Rachael Ray Little Hoot Porcelain Dinnerware
Add fun and contemporary flair to your dinner table with dinnerware from the Rachael Ray Little Hoot dinnerware collection. These cleverly designed pieces are sure to please you and your guests. Easy to care for, they are microwave and dishwasher safe.
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray has parlayed a lifelong love of food into a wildly successful career as a syndicated television star, an iconic Food Network television personality, best selling cookbook author, founder and editorial director of her own lifestyle magazine, and Founder of the Yum-o! organization.
Starting in local TV, Rachael established a long-term relationship with the Food Network, hosting shows such as Rachael's Vacations, Tasty Travels, $40 A Day, Inside Dish, and 30-Minute Meals.
Rachael launched her successful syndicated daytime program, Rachael Ray, in the fall of 2006. Showcasing Rachael's warmth, energy and boundless curiosity, the show invites viewers to experience life the Rachael Ray way. Credited with getting America back in the kitchen with her easy approach to cooking, Rachael takes the same philosophy beyond the kitchen and into all aspects of the show.
In addition to her television endeavors, Rachael has turned her 30-Minute Meals concept into a bestselling series of cookbooks.
- Fun, contemporary design
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Made of porcelain
- Available styles include 16-piece set, 4-piece set, 4 cereal bowls, 4 dinner plates, 4 mugs, 4 pasta bowls, and 4 salad plates (in-stock status may vary).
- 16-Piece set includes: 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 cereal bowls, and 4 mugs
- 4-Piece set includes: dinner plate, salad plate, cereal bowl, and mug
- Cereal bowls measure 5.5"W
- Dinner plates measure 10.5"W
- Mugs hold 11 oz
- Pasta bowls measure 8.5"W
- Salad plates measure 8"W
- Note - Some items not available for in-store purchase.
- Made in China