Quicken Starter Edition 2013 for PC
Quicken automatically categorizes expenses like groceries, entertainment, and more so you don't have to edit them manually. Step-by-step guidance helps you get up and running on Quicken Starter Edition fast. Just answer a few simple questions and you'll learn how Quicken works and what to do next.
You'll see your financial picture come quickly into focus as Quicken makes it easy to get on a budget you can live with. The software automatically sets up budget goals based on what you've spent in the past. You can customize your plan, and the program tracks your progress. Plus, Quicken instantly downloads your income and expenses from your bank and credit card accounts, so you don't have to enter transactions manually.
- Money management software for PC
- Compatible with Windows XP SP2+, Vista, and Windows 7 and 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Ideal for tax season
- Groups bank and credit card accounts together.
- Securely imports bank transactions
- Categorizes your expenses so you can see where your money goes.
- Projects income and expenses so you know what you have to spend.
- Guides you through creating a custom budget
- Reminders help you stay on top of bills.
- Email and text alerts tell you when things change.
- Syncs with Quicken app (sold separately) for iPhone, iPad, and Android (free app).