Quest Pediatric Sport Pulse Oximeter
The Quest Pediatric Sport Pulse Oximeter
provides immediate SpO2 (percentage of oxygen saturation in the blood) and pulse rate of children ages 2-12 with accuracy and ease. The oximeter offers a special design and chipset technology specifically manufactured for a child's finger. It uses a customized pediatric oximetry sensor adjusted for children's skin to ensure accurate readings.
The Pediatric Sport Pulse Oximeter is widely used by all ages in sports, athletics, during aviation and for health management in home diagnostic monitoring. The Pediatric Sport Pulse Oximeter features the latest Organic Light Emitting Device (OLED) color display and Plethysmograph capabilities.
- Lightweight, compact and easy to carry
- Accurately measures SpO2, pulse rate, and perfusion index
- High-quality OLED multi-color display
- Audio and visual alarm functions
- Plethysmograph capabilities
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included).
- Includes oximeter, carrying pouch, lanyard, instruction manual, and batteries.
- Measures 2.95"W x 1.7"H x 4.53"D
- Made in China