Quest Family Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Pediatric Probe
The Quest Family Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Pediatric Probe
measures SpO2 (percentage of oxygen saturation in the blood) and pulse rate with accuracy and ease. A dual-capable product, this family fingertip pulse oximeter allows for standard adult use and optional child use through a pediatric probe attachment.
Compact and portable with multiple features including immediate measurement of blood oxygen saturation, pulse rate, Plethysmograph capabilities, an automatic 180° display change by built-in orientation sensor, and the latest Organic Light Emitting Device (OLED) color display. This oximeter is widely used by all ages in sports, athletics, during aviation and for health management in home diagnostic monitoring.
- Lightweight, compact and easy to carry
- Accurately measures SpO2, pulse rate, and perfusion index
- Automatic 180° display change by built-in orientation sensor
- Plethysmograph capabilities
- External pediatric SpO2 probe
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included).
- Includes oximeter, carrying pouch, lanyard, instruction manual, batteries, and external pediatric probe.
- Measures 2.95"W x 1.7"H x 4.53"D
- Made in China