Quaker Quick Oats - Original - 1 Canister (42 oz)
1 Box = 42 oz (2 lb 10 oz) 1.19 kg; Oats - Quick. 100% Whole grain. 100% Natural. Quick - 1 minute. As part of a heart healthy diet, the soluble fiber in oatmeal helps reduce cholesterol. 3 grams of soluble fiber oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. This cereal has 2 grams per serving. Quick and easy. Smart choices made easy. Quaker Oatmeal is a smart choice because it is low in saturated fat and is made from whole grains. Quaker Oatmeal is a great way to start your day and help your heart. A heart-healthy-size bowl (see prep directions) of Quaker Oatmeal every day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may actually help reduce heart disease risk. With so many tasty ways to serve it, Quaker Oatmeal is a purely delicious way to get your day off to a heart-healthy start. Meets American Heart Association food criteria for saturated fat, cholesterol and whole grains for healthy people over age 2.
- 1 Canister of 42 oz (2 lb 10 oz) 1.19 kg
- Ingredients: 100% Natural Whole Grain Quaker Quality Rolled Oats.
- Preparing great oatmeal: To make 1 serving, mix 1/2 cup oats with 1 cup water (or milk) and a dash of salt (optional) (for low sodium diets, omit salt). To make a heart healthy serving size mix 3/4 cup oats with 1-1/2 cups water (or milk) and a dash of salt (optional) (for low sodium diets, omit salt). This serving size provides 3 grams of soluble fiber per serving. To make 2 servings, mix 1 cup oats with 1-3/4 cups water (or milk) and 1/8 tsp. salt (optional) (for low sodium diets, omit salt).
- Stovetop: 1. Boil water or milk and salt. 2. Stir in oats. 3. Cook about 5 minutes over Medium heat; stir occasionally.
- Microwave (1 2erving): 1. Combine water or milk, salt and oats in medium microwaveable bowl. 2. Microwave on High 2-1/2 to 3 minutes; stir before serving.
- Manufacturer: The Quaker Oats Company
If inner freshness seal is missing or broken, do not use!