Q-See QSTD2416500 16-Channel H.264 Real-Time Pentaplex DVR - 500GB
This 16-channel H.264 Pentaplex DVR records CIF real-time video on each channel onto the pre-installed 500GB hard drive. Pentaplex technology gives you the capability to display live footage, record, playback, remotely monitor, and backup without any recording loss all at the same time. Connect the DVR to a VGA monitor or television and view all the cameras at the same time. Up to 5 users can remotely monitor the premises from anywhere through LAN or the Internet. You can also access the DVR remotely through cell phones with WinCE and Symbian Operating Systems on 3G Networks. (Not compatible with iPhone or Blackberry devices yet.) H.264 compression allows you to maximize your hard drive recording time, and deliver incredible digital video quality at ultra-efficient results when viewing over the Internet or 3G mobile networks.
Customize your solution by adding up to 16 cameras (additional cameras sold separately). This Q-See DVR is designed to manage multiple cameras while enabling users to view, record, and playback recorded video locally or over the Internet. This DVR can support up to 16 cameras (additional cameras sold separately) and can be integrated into your current security system. With Q-See, surveillance can be handled remotely - worldwide.
- 16-Channel DVR
- Built-in 500GB hard drive
- Record and display at 480fps/480fps
- CIF real-time recording per channel
- H.264 compression
- Remote viewing: IE browser
- 500GB hard drive pre-installed
- Recording mode: timer, alarm, motion detection and manual
- Display mode: auto switch, full screen, quad, 16 screen
- Additional port: RS485 port for PTZ cameras
- Network connection: RJ-45 port for 10/100BaseT network
- Playback: search by time, alarm or motion detection event
- Mobile phone surveillance on WinCE and Symbian OS on 3G networks (currently does not support iPhone or Blackberry yet).
- Video output: 2 BNC, 1 S-Video, 1 VGA
- Video input: composite 1.0 V p-p/75 ohms BNCx8
- Alarm: 8 inputs and 4 outputs
- Audio: 16 RCA inputs and 1 RCA output
- Display resolution: 720x480 pixels (NTSC)
- Recording resolution: 352x240 (NTSC)
- Operating system support: Windows XP, Vista
- Connect the USB mouse (included) and easily navigate through program menus.
- Back up: USB port for USB flash drive
- Power source: DC 12 V
- Operating temperature: 41°F to 158°F