Purina Litter Pellets Refill - 1 Bag (3.75 lbs)
Litter Pellets Refill. To be used with Breeze Litter System (sold separately). Anti-tracking pellets: Helps minimize sweeping around the box. One bag lasts up to one month. 99.9% Dust free. How it works: Breeze Litter System starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking.
These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Product of Japan.
- 1 Bag of 3.75 lbs
- Ingredients: Contains Mordenite Zeolite, a Natural Mineral.
- 1. Before setting up your new Breeze Litter System, sprinkle 1-2 cups of the Breeze Litter Pellets on top of your existing litter in your old box(es). If you feel your cat(s) needs it, you can add up to a full bag of pellets to your existing litter to help her adjust.
- 2. Once your cat(s) is faithfully using the old box(es) with the mix of Breeze Litter Pellets and the old litter, place the Breeze Litter System next to the old litter box(es). If the old litter box is not high-sided or hooded, remove the Breeze sidewall piece. (Once your cat has successfully adjusted to the new system, replace the sidewall).
- 3. Stop cleaning the old litter box(es). Cats like to keep clean. This step will encourage them to use the new system by making it the only pleasant litter option. In the short-term, the old litter box may look and smell gross, but this is an important step in helping your cat(s) switch to the new system. When your cat(s) starts using the new Litter System for both pee and poop, remove the old box(es) and continue using Breeze as directed.
- Animal behaviorists recommend multiple cat households have multiple litter boxes: one system per cat, plus one additional system. (2 cats = 3 litter systems). We know every cat is different. We are here to help. If you have any questions or comments, please call us. A pet advisor can help develop a more personalized transition plan for you and your cat(s).
- Litter pellets setup and easy maintenance: 1. Fill the top portion of the Breeze Litter System with one package of litter pellets. 2. Scoop out solid waste and dispose of daily. Note: Litter pellets do not clump. 3. Add more litter pellets as necessary. Note: It is recommended that you completely change out the litter pellets once a month. Store in a dry place.
- Manufacturer: Nestle Purina PetCare Company
Note: We want to remind those with suppressed immune systems and pregnant women that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. This product does not protect users or others against disease-causing bacteria. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter box, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Used litter is not recommended for garden use.