Purina Kitten Chow Kitten Food - Nurturing Formula - 1 Bag (3.5 lbs)
1 Bag = 56 oz (3.5 lbs) 1.59 kg; Kitten Food - Nurturing Formula. Ideal for kitten's first year growth. High in nutrients and protein like mother's milk. Formulated with a smart blend of nutrients for healthy overall development. Antioxidants help support a healthy immune system. Formulated by veterinarians and nutritionists Purina® Kitten Chow® Nurturing Formula delivers everything your kitten needs for optimal growth and development in the first year. It is specially formulated to be high in nutrients and protein like mother's milk and has added vitamins and antioxidants to help support your kitten's immune system. Purina® Kitten Chow® Nurturing Formula has a great taste and multiple shapes to keep your kitten interested, happy and satisfied. Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) procedures substantiate that Purina® Kitten Chow® Nurturing Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages.
- 1 Bag of 56 oz (3.5 lbs) 1.59 kg
- Ingredients: Poultry By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Flour, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Phosphoric Acid, Animal Digest, Tetra Sodium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.
- Kitten feeding instructions: Kittens generally nibble solid foods at three to four weeks of age. Keep moistened Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula available to these kittens at all times. After weaning, at six to eight weeks of age, kittens will normally eat dry or moistened food at will. If water is added, use no more than one part warm (not hot) liquid to three parts Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula, changing frequently to ensure freshness.
- Full year feeding schedule: Because kittens continue to develop throughout their first year, it's important that they get the extra nutrition of Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula for a full 12 months. Daily Amounts: 3-6 weeks - 1/4 to 1/3 cup, 3-4 times daily. After 3 to 4 weeks on mother's milk, kittens can begin to eat solid food moistened with water. Just add 1 part liquid to 3 parts Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula. 7 Weeks to 6 months - 1/3 to 3/4 cup, 3-4 times daily. After 6-8 weeks of age, kittens can eat either dry or moistened food. Start a self-feeding program, leaving food in dish at all times. 7 Months to 1 year - 1/2 to 3/4 cup, 2 times daily. For your cat's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Manufacturer: Nestle Purina PetCare Company