Kit N Kaboodle Brand Cat Food - 1 Bag (3.5 lbs)
1 Bag = 56 oz (3.5 lbs) 1.59 kg; Cat Food. 100% Complete and balanced nutrition. With stuffed morsels and crunchy bits! Snazzy shapes and yummy flavors! It's fun! To make sure your cat has fun eating, we Baged Kit 'N Kaboodle® brand with variety! Our stuffed morsels and crunchy bits come in lots of shapes so your kitty smiles with satisfaction. It tastes yum! We know how important taste is! That's why Kit 'N Kaboodle® has lots of flavors, including fish and turkey, so your cat gets a yummy experience every time she comes to the bowl. We didn't just make Kit 'N Kaboodle® fun to eat, we made it 100% nutritionally complete and balanced as well! Developed and tested at Nestle Purina® Pet Care: Kit 'N Kaboodle® brand was developed and tested at the Nestle Purina PetCare, which has one of the most extensive research facilities devoted to cat care and nutrition in the world. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Kit 'N Kaboodle® is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- 1 Bag of 56 oz (3.5 lbs) 1.59 kg
- Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Meat and Bone Meal, Beef Tallow Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Source of Vitamin E), Oceanfish Meal, Turkey By-Product Meal, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Brewers Dried Yeast, Animal Digest, Potassium Chloride, Tetra Sodium Pyrophosphate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Added Color (Red 40, Blue 2, Yellow 5, Yellow 6), Glyceryl Monostearate, L-Alanine, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin Supplements (E, A, B-12, D-3), Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.
- Feeding instructions: Kittens - available at all times - 5-9 lbs - 1/2 to 1 cup; 10-14 lbs - 1 to 1-1/2 cups. Adult cats: Feed 1/2 the indicated amount twice a day. Or you can fill the bowl with the entire amount every morning. Some cats will eat more or less, depending on their age, weight and size. Vary the serving quantity according to your cat's needs.
- Water is essential to your cat's health. Be sure to provide fresh water in a clean bowl every day. Changes in your pet's diet should be made gradually to allow your pet to become accustomed to a new food. Substitute small amounts of the new food for the old food, gradually increasing the amount of the new food while decreasing the old food, over a period of 7-10 days.
- Manufacturer: Nestle Purina PetCare Company