Purina Deli-Cat Cat Food - 1 Jug (3.5 lbs)
Cat Food. Best Deli-Cat® taste ever. 100% Complete and balanced nutrition. Freshness guaranteed! All the variety of a deli in one cat food! What cat wouldn't do anything to be turned loose in a delicatessen with the great variety of delicious deli cuts of fish, turkey, and, liver?! Your cat will love the great taste of Purina® Deli-Cat® Cat Food. It's a dry cat food that contains a unique flavor combination of turkey, fish and liver in every serving! And Purina® Deli-Cat® provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition. Give your cat Purina® Deli-Cat®. It has all the flavor variety of a Deli-in every delicious serving. Purina® Deli-Cat® is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- 1 Jug of 56 oz (3.5 lbs) 1.59 kg
- Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Meat and Bone Meal, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Turkey By-Product Meal, Fish Meal, Phosphoric Acid, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Liver Digest, Salt, Tetra Sodium Pyrophosphate, Choline Chloride, Added Color (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2 and Other Color), Taurine, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.
- Feeding instructions: Adult cats - serve 1/2 cup (approximately 1-1/2 ounces) twice a day. Or you can fill the bowl with the entire amount every morning. Some cats will eat more or less, depending on their age, weight and size. Vary the serving quantity according to your cat's needs.
- Feeding for reproduction: Purina Deli-Cat provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation. Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female's good body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation.
- Kitten feeding instructions: Kittens generally nibble solid foods at 3-4 weeks of age. Keep moistened Purina Deli-Cat available to these kittens at all times. After weaning at 6-8 weeks of age, kittens will normally eat dry or moistened food at will. If water is added, use no more than one part warm (not hot) liquid to three parts Purina Deli-Cat, changing frequently to ensure freshness.
- Feeding Tip: Changes in your pet's diet should be made gradually to allow your pet to become accustomed to a new food. Substitute small amounts of the new food for the old food, gradually increasing the amount of the new food over a period of 7-10 days. Water is essential to your cat's health. Be sure to provide fresh water in a clean bowl every day.
Replace lid after use and store out of reach of pets. Open containers present a remote safety risk to unattended cats or dogs. Store in a cool, dry place.