Purina Cat Chow Complete Formula Cat Food - 1 Bag (7 lbs)
Cat Food. Formulated for cats of all ages. Helps support a healthy heart and immune system. Great taste! Complete nutrition for cats of all ages, ideal for multiple cat households. Includes the Ulti-Pro Enhanced Protein System to help maintain a healthy heart and immune system. Cat tested, cat-approved great taste. 100% Complete nutrition for health and happiness.
Our nutritionists formulated Purina® Cat Chow® Complete Formula to be 100% complete and balanced for cats of all ages - and ideal for multiple cat households. It contains omega fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants, and provides a healthy balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrate. Like all Purina® Cat Chow® products, this Complete Formula has a cat-tested, cat-approved great taste.
Complete Formula: Complete nutrition for cats of all ages, ideal for multiple cat households; includes the Ulti-Pro Enhanced Protein System to help maintain a healthy heart and immune system; cat-tested, cat-approved great taste. Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) procedures substantiate that Purina® Cat Chow® Complete Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages of cats.
- 1 Bag of 7 lbs
- Ingredients: Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Brewers Rice, Soy Flour, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Fish Meal, Meat and Bone Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Phosphoric Acid, Animal Digest, Calcium Carbonate, Tetra Sodium Pyrophosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Added Color (Red 40), Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Feeding guidelines: 5-9 lbs: 1/2 to 3/4 cup. 10-14 lbs: 3/4 to 1 cup. Using a standard 8 oz measuring cup.
- Kitten feeding: Kittens generally nibble solid foods at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Keep moistened Purina Cat Chow Complete Formula available to kittens at all times. After weaning, at 6-8 weeks of age, kittens will normally eat dry or moistened food at will. If water is added, use no more than 1 part warm (not hot) liquid to 3 parts Purina Cat Chow Complete Formula, changing frequently to ensure freshness.
- Feeding for reproduction: Purina Cat Chow Complete Formula provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation. Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female's good body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation.
- Feeding tip: Changes in your pet's diet should be made gradually to allow your pet to become accustomed to a new food. Substitute small amounts of the new food for the old food, gradually increasing the amount of the new food while decreasing the old food, over a period of 7 to 10 days. Water: Adequate water intake is necessary to maintain your cat's health and body functions. Provide fresh water in a clean bowl daily. For your cat's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
- Manufacturer: Nestle Purina PetCare Company
Case Weight: 37.00 lbs.
Case Height: 9.5"
Case Depth: 23.0"
Case Width: 13.0"