Purina Cat Chow Cat Food - Indoor Formula - 1 Bag (7 lbs)
1 Bag = 7 lbs (3.18 kg); Cat Food - Indoor Formula. The Purina® Cat Chow® way of life. Formulated with vitamin E for your cat's radiant health, including healthy skin and coat. Natural fiber blend helps control hairballs. Helps your adult cat maintain a healthy weight and lean muscle mass. Contains the wholesome grains and garden greens your indoor cat craves. Ideal for feeding every day. Our nutritionists specially formulated Purina® Cat Chow® Indoor Formula to help your cat get the most out of the indoor lifestyle.
Because indoor cats may groom more and can be prone to weight gain, Purina® Cat Chow® Indoor Formula has a natural fiber blend to help control hairballs and high quality protein to help your adult cat maintain a healthy weight and lean muscle mass. And, of course, it contains the wholesome grains and garden greens your indoor cat craves! From kittens to senior cats, indoor-only cats to multiple cat households, there are different lifestyles to consider when choosing a food.
- 1 Bag of 7 lb (3.18 kg)
- Ingredients: Corn Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Flour, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Powdered Cellulose, Salmon Meal, Animal Liver Flavor, Soybean Hulls, Malt Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Parsley Flakes, Niacin, Added Color (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Feeding instructions for your adult cat: 5-9 lbs: 1/2 to 3/4 cup; 10-14 lbs: 3/4 to 1-1/4 cups.
- Feeding instructions: These amounts are averages and your cat's needs may differ. Feeding amounts should be adjusted as necessary to help your cat maintain an ideal body condition. Water: Adequate water intake is necessary to maintain your cat's health and body functions. Provide fresh water in a clean bowl daily. For your cat's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
- Manufacturer: Nestle Purina PetCare Company