Purina Cat Chow Cat Food - Indoor Formula - 1 Bag (3.5 lbs)
1 Bag = 56 oz (3.5 lbs) 1.59 kg; Cat Food - Indoor Formula. Ideal for feeding every day. Natural fiber blend helps control hairballs. Helps your adult cat avoid unwanted weight gain and maintain lean muscle mass. Contains the wholesome grains and garden greens your indoor cat craves. The Purina® Cat Chow® way of life system. Purina® Cat Chow® Indoor Formula: Specially formulated for your cat's indoor lifestyle. Our veterinarians and nutritionists specially formulated Purina® Cat Chow® Indoor Formula to help your cat get the most out of the indoor lifestyle. Because indoor cats may groom more and can be prone to weight gain, Purina® Cat Chow® Indoor Formula has a natural fiber blend to help control hairballs and high quality protein to help your adult cat maintain a healthy weight and lean muscle mass. And, of course, it contains the wholesome grains and garden greens your indoor cat craves! Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) procedures substantiate that Purina® Cat Chow® Indoor Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for the maintenance of adult cats.
- 1 Bag of 56 oz (3.5 lbs) 1.59 kg
- Ingredients: Corn Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Flour, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Powdered Cellulose, Salmon Meal, Soybean Hulls, Malt Extract, Brewers Dried Yeast, Animal Digest, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Tetra Sodium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Parsley Flakes, Added Color (Red 40, Yellow 5, blue 2), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite. E-4500.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Feeding instructions for your adult cat: 5-9 lbs: 1/2 to 3/4 cup; 10-14 lbs: 3/4 to 1-1/4 cups.
- Feeding instructions: These amounts are averages and your cat's needs may differ. Feeding amounts should be adjusted as necessary to help your cat maintain an ideal body condition. Water: Adequate water intake is necessary to maintain your cat's health and body functions. Provide fresh water in a clean bowl daily. For your cat's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
- Manufacturer: Nestle Purina PetCare Company