Be happy is more than food - it's a life philosophy for dogs. We canines find our happiness to be instinctual - sort of like sniffing trees (or other things we like to sniff… wink wink). But it's a little harder for some other species - humans… I'm talking to you. Purina® Be Happy Beef Flavor has been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs. Helps support nose-to-tail good health. 100% Complete nutrition for adult dogs.
- 1 Bag of 4 lbs
- Ingredients: Ground yellow corn, ground wheat, soybean meal, beef and bone meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), egg and chicken flavor, corn gluten meal, animal digest, propylene glycol, phosphoric acid, sugar, salt, potassium chloride, sorbic acid (a preservative), calcium propionate (a preservative), choline chloride, tricalcium phosphate. Red 40, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate. Yellow 5, manganese sulfate, Blue 2, niacin, Yellow 6. Vitamin A supplement, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate. Vitamin B-12 supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin, sodium selenite.
- Recommended daily feeding amounts: 3-12 lbs - 1/2 to 1-1/4 cups; 13-20 lbs - 1/1-4 to 1-3/4 cups; 21-35 lbs - 1-3/4 to 2-1/2 cups; 36-50 lbs - 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 cups; 51-75 lbs - 3-1/4 to 4-1/4 cups; 76-100 lbs - 4-1/4 to 5-1/4 cups; over 100 lbs - 5-1/4 cups plus 1/2 cup for each 10 lbs over 100 lbs
- Most adult dogs can be fed once daily. However, when high activity or other factors create a higher food intake requirement, twice-a-day feeding is recommended. Dogs should be maintained in ideal body condition and not allowed to become overweight. The food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Consequently, the amount of food required for each dog will vary and should be adjusted accordingly.
- When switching to Purina Be Happy, it's a good idea to allow 7-10 days transition. Gradually add more Purina Be Happy and less of the previous food to your pet's bowl each day until the changeover is complete. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upset.
- Manufactured by: Nestle Purina PetCare Company
Guaranteed analysis: Crude Protein (Min) - 18.0%, Phosphorus (P) (Min) - 1.0%, Crude Fat (Min) - 9.0%, Selenium (Se) (Min) - 0.2 mg/kg, Crude Fiber (Max) - 3.5%, Vitamin A (Min) - 10,000 IU/kg, Moisture (Max) - 14.0%, Vitamin E (Min) - 100 IU/kg, Linoleic Acid (Min) - 1.2%, Calcium (Ca) (Min) - 1.2%