Pure Fitness Hyperextension Bench
A hyperextension bench is a must for anyone who wants to build up the muscles in their lower back, improve core flexibility/strength, and develop washboard abs. It is also ideal for those who need relief from pain in the lumbar region.
The Pure Fitness Hyperextension Bench
is the ultimate conditioning tool for low impact back, abdominal, and core work. It is designed to combine inverted back extension and oblique flexor workouts into one sturdy piece of equipment.
The comfortably padded ankle supports are adjustable to fit a wide range of body heights, and the mid-section pads feature 2" high density foam covered in durable, water-resistant vinyl that wipes off easily. Dual easy-grip handles add additional stability and safety, and the traction-enhanced foot plates keep your body position secure during workouts.
The bench is set to a 45° angle for maximum conditioning, also allowing for isolation of glutes and hamstrings for superb definition. Built with a well engineered, heavy duty powder coated steel frame, it features built-in non-slip floor pads to prevent movement during even the most intense exercise routines.
- Hyperextension bench
- Builds up the muscles in lower back
- Improves core flexibility/strength
- Develops washboard abs
- Heavy duty powder coated steel frame
- Padded ankle supports are adjustable to fit a wide range of body heights.
- Mid-section pads feature 2" high density foam covered in durable, water-resistant vinyl.
- Bench is set to a 45° angle for maximum conditioning.
- Built-in nonslip floor pads
- Assembly required
- Measures 48" x 20.5" x 31.9"
- Weighs 35 lbs
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Click here for product manual for Pure Fitness Hyperextension Bench (PDF)
- Made in China