Protec Blood Tracker Color Changing LED Flashlight
The Protec Blood Tracker uses a high powered color-changing LED to produce 100 lumens of bright white light and 70 lumens of a red/green light mixture. This mixture creates amber light that causes the color red (blood) to stand out. The red/green mixture is intensified most in flood light mode. The Blood Tracker features a 4x adjustable zoom to change the beam from spot light to flood light with the simple twist of the head.
The Blood Tracker's ergonomic textured handle keeps this light secure in the palm of your hand; and the steel clip allows this light to be used as a cap-light for hands-free lighting. Constructed of aircraft grade, anodized aluminum the Blood Tracker is shock-proof and water-resistant to ensure toughness and reliability. An unbreakable polycarbonate lens makes the Blood Tracker virtually indestructible. The lens is also convex so that it evenly distributes the light beam without any dull or dark spots.
- 1 Color-changing LED bulb: white/green/red
- 100 Lumens of white light and 70 lumens of a red/green light mixture (bulb rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
- 4x Adjustable zoom
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum
- Shock-proof and water resistant
- Compact body design
- Steel clip for hands-free lighting
- Aggressive self-defense face
- Unbreakable polycarbonate convex lens
- Rear glow in the dark button uses hard/soft touch technology
- Hard touch technology: Simply click through the functions (light will turn off in between settings)
- Soft touch technology: Press button halfway with no click. Cycle through the settings quickly without the light turning off between settings.
- Uses 1 AA battery (included)
- Measures 4.25"H x 1"W x 1"H
- Made in China
1 Year Limited Warranty