Preggers 10-15mmHg Gradient Compression Maternity Trouser Socks - Diamond
Legs ache? Ankles swelling? Pregnancy can bring on some less than desired symptoms. Wearing true gradient compression trouser socks from Preggers can help prevent mild swelling and tired, achy legs. These fashionable diamond-patterned trouser socks feature light (10-15mmHg) gradient compression that delivers a controlled amount of "squeeze" that's greatest at the ankle and lessens up the leg, thereby increasing circulation.
Recommended for those sitting or standing for long periods. Elegant diamond pattern is perfect for work. The soft comfort band stays in place all day long without being restrictive. Super soft, breathable yarns are moisture wicking, providing a comfortable coolness.
- Maternity trouser socks
- 1 Pair
- Compression: 10-15mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- True gradient compression
- Prevents mild swelling and tired, achy legs
- Improves circulation
- Energizes legs
- Soft, non-restrictive comfort band
- Stays up throughout the day
- Breathable, super soft yarns
- Elegant diamond pattern
- Micro-Cool process creates a wicking effect, providing comfortable coolness.
- Fabric content: nylon and Lycra
- Care instructions: Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Avoid prolonged exposure to heat.
- Available in winter white, black, cocoa, and navy; sizes S-L (in-stock status may vary).
- Click here for size chart (PDF)
- Made in USA