Preggers 10-15mmHg Gradient Compression Maternity Tights
Often long periods of sitting or standing can make legs feel tired, achy or even cause swelling. Avoid the displeasure and dress your legs in Preggers maternity tights. Preggers Maternity Footless Tights with light (10-15mmHg) compression can help prevent mild swelling and relieve tired, achy legs.
True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of "squeeze" that's greatest at the ankle and lessens up the leg, increasing circulation. Preggers compression tights are a great work or at home wardrobe accessory.
A built-in tummy support panel provides a sense of stability for active mommas and can be worn up and over or folded down and below the belly. The belly panel's smooth seams won't dig into your tummy or show under clothes. Preggers maternity tights also feature a rounded, reinforced toe for durability and comfort.
A Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture from the skin quickly, providing a lasting, comfortable coolness. Super soft, breathable shaping support maternity tights for expecting mommas. Look good, feel good in Preggers.
- Maternity tights
- 1 Pair
- Compression: 10-15mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- True gradient full-length compression
- Prevents mild swelling and tired, achy legs
- Improves circulation
- Energizes legs
- Soft, smooth seamed belly panel fits during all stages of pregnancy.
- Tummy support panel can be worn folded under or unfolded over belly.
- Breathable, super soft yarns
- Reinforced, rounded toe
- Micro-Cool process creates a wicking effect, providing comfortable coolness.
- Fabric content: nylon and Lycra
- Care instructions: Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- Available in black, coal, cocoa, and navy; sizes S-L, tall, and petite plus (in-stock status may vary).
- Click here for size chart (PDF)
- Made in USA