Preggers 10-15mmHg Gradient Compression Maternity Footless Tights
Bask in the health benefits of compression while wearing your favorite flats, boots, or sandals. Preggers Maternity Footless Tights with light (10-15mmHg) compression can help prevent mild swelling and relieve tired, achy legs. True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of "squeeze" that's greatest at the ankle and lessens up the leg, thereby increasing circulation.
Preggers compression footless tights are a great work or at home wardrobe accessory, as compression is often recommended for those who sit or stand for long periods of time. A built-in tummy support panel provides a sense of stability for active mommas and can be worn up and over or folded down and below the belly.
The belly panel's smooth seams won't dig into your tummy or show under clothes. A Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture from the skin, quickly providing a lasting, comfortable coolness. Super soft, breathable shaping support maternity footless tights for expecting mommas.
- Maternity footless tights
- 1 Pair
- Compression: 10-15mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- True gradient full-length compression
- Prevents mild swelling and tired, achy legs
- Improves circulation
- Energizes legs
- Soft, smooth seamed belly panel fits during all stages of pregnancy.
- Tummy support panel can be worn folded under or unfolded over belly.
- Breathable, super soft yarns
- Micro-Cool process creates a wicking effect, providing comfortable coolness.
- Fabric content: nylon and Lycra
- Care instructions: Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- Available in black, coal, cocoa, and navy; sizes S-X, tall, and petite plus (in-stock status may vary).
- Click here for size chart (PDF)
- Made in USA