Pond Logic Pond Salt - 10 lbs
Pond Logic Pond Salt is all-natural evaporated seawater that reduces fish stress while adding essential electrolytes. Pond Logic Pond Salt improves gill function and protects against common pond toxins. Most common diseases and infections can be cured and prevented simply by adding salt. Salt also helps in the fight against string algae by softening the water. Beware many common salts can be harmful to fish, only evaporated sea salt should be used in ponds containing fish. Made in the USA.
- Pond salt
- Size: 10 lbs
- All natural sea salt replaces electrolytes which fish lose in times of stress, including potassium, sodium, chloride, calcium, and magnesium.
- All are essential for the uptake of oxygen and release of carbon dioxide and ammonia.
- Made from evaporated sea water (not table or rock salt)
- Helps eliminate the toxic effects of nitrate
- Improves fish gill function
- Without aquatic plants: Use 2.5 cups per 100 gals of water. Use 5 cups per 100 gallons of water when treating for disease.
- With aquatic plants: Use 1.25 cups per 100 gallons of water. When treating for disease, isolate the fish into another tank with vigorous aeration and use 5 cups per 100 gallons.
- Made in USA