Pond Logic Blue Heron Decoy
Keep herons out of your pond with the Blue Heron Decoy. Herons are very territorial, so when the decoy is placed near your pond, other herons will avoid conflict and find a different pond to "feast" on. It makes a great decoration too. Made in the USA.
- Blue heron decoy
- Placed by the pond during March and April can actually draw a male in search of a mate.
- Decoy is a very effective method in June through February because once he picks his mate the heron then defends his territory.
- Herons stay out of other herons' defended territories when not in search of a mate.
- Periodically move it around to keep up the appearance of a live bird.
- Measures 23"L x 7"W x 29"H
- Assembly required
- Weighs 2.2 lbs
- Comes with heron body, stand with legs attached, and post
- Made in USA